BE PART OF OUR MEMORY LOCKDOWN VIDEO 2020...
THE VIDEOS ARE AT THE BOTTOM
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
- View and pick 1 or more of the below phrases (recommendations below based on grade)
- Learn the choreography and make sure you're really confident in performing it
- Video yourself in a fun location ideally outdoors or somewhere with good lighting. A park, garden or somewhere completely different to being in a room/dance studio would be fab
- PLEASE FILM IT IN LANDSCAPE MODE - See "how to video" video below!
- Video yourself dancing it to the choreography video, so it's in time with the both the music and movement
- Wear something that is dance specific but smart looking. Not baggy T shirts and hair down!
- Once happy - email it to or what's app to 07746211872. If it's too large you can also use wetransfer.com
HAPPY DANCING - WHAT A SPECIAL MEMORY THE VIDEO WILL BE!
ADDITIONAL: If anyone wants to record themselves improvising to another style of dance such as street or doing any pirouettes, tricks, flips, leaps etc, then please do.
As an age guide I'd recommend learning the following but you're
welcome to try any of them!
Phrase 1 & 2
Phrases 3, 1 and can try 4
Juniors (Grades 1 - 3):
Phrases 4, 1 and can try 6
Middles (Grades 3, 4):
Phrases 1, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
Seniors (Grades 5+):
Phrases 1, 5, 6, 7, 8
Phrases 1, 5, 6, 7, 8,
Teachers & Adults:
Phrases9, 1, 6, 8
PHRASE 1: Everyone (Slow Intro)
PHRASE 2: Siblings & Families
PHRASE 3: Young students option of Ballet or Modern (Pre - Primary to Grade 1)
PHRASE 4: Juniors (Grades 3 & Below)
PHRASE 5: Seniors (Grades 4 and above)
PHRASE 6: All levels
PHRASE 7: Ballet All levels
PHRASE 8: All Levels - Jumpy
PHRASE 9: Teachers & Adults
PHRASE 10: 2019/20 Leavers